time required

We are non-profit and currently work with the county EPA person(funded by the health dept) to do home asthma environmental visits. The EPA worker does the trigger assessment accompanied by our care manager who then provides the asthma education and devise training. We use our own monies from small grants etc., to pay for hepa vacuum cleaners pillow/mattress covers. Would we need a person full time to  look into some of these programs as described in the webinar?  Thanks!

Views expressed on do not necessarily reflect EPA or MCAN policy or guidance. Read full disclaimer »