World Asthma Day PowerPoint
Featuring 8 x fully illustrated, info-packed slides, this resource contains everything you and your children need to know about asthma.
Ask parents to complete it with them so that you know how to respond in the event of an attack.
5 Asthma Facts:
- Asthma is a lung condition that adversely affects breathing
- It often runs in the family
- Asthma attacks can be triggered by smoke, pollen, exercise and emotional distress
- Asthma is commonly treated using inhalers
- The first World Asthma Day was in Barcelona in 1998
Download asthma.jpg (109.13 KB)