Webinar: Strategic Collaboration for Effective Asthma Management in Schools
Are you interested in forming strategic community partnerships to achieve optimal asthma management in schools? Then join EPA for the Green Strides Strategic Collaboration for Effective Asthma Management in
Schools webinar on Wednesday, September 12, 2012, from 2 – 3 p.m. EDT. Hear from leading asthma experts as they discuss best practices for asthma management in schools and how they formed successful collaborations with key partners to expand the reach of their comprehensive school-based asthma management programs.
Attend this webinar to:
- Discover strategies for identifying and
collaborating with a diverse set of community partners to improve asthma management in schools.
- Hear unique perspectives and tactics for increasing community awareness about
asthma’s impact on students and how to effectively control it.
- Learn how controlling asthma in schools can lead to improved academic performance.
- Understand the connection between effective asthma
management in schools and green and healthy learning environments.
- Gain answers to your questions about comprehensive school-based asthma management programs from leading asthma experts.
- Teresa Lampmann, Coordinating Manager, The Pediatric/Adult Asthma Coalition of New Jersey
- Marilyn Hammett, Coordinator of Health Services, Louisiana Recovery School District
- Kitty Hernlen, Assistant Professor, Georgia Health Sciences University
- Tracy Washington Enger, Indoor Environments Division,
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.