QUESTION: What's an effective way of talking about your program's impact and to obtain funding?
ANSWER: By describing your program's financial value - using real program costs and health care savings.
Hear a success story to inspire you and show you how it can be done. Steve Conti, Director of Disease Management, Seton Asthma Center.
Get Started Now
Preparing For Reimbursement
Creating your Value Proposition can help prepare you for reimbursement as well as new funding streams. Visit the resources below to learn more about the future of reimbursement.
- Childhood Asthma Leadership Coalition »
- Medicaid Reimbursement Billing Codes for Asthma Care Services by State »
- Medicaid: A Primer – Key Information on the Nation’s Health Coverage Program for Low-Income People »
- MEDICAID 101: WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW »
- Medicaid Reimbursement for Community-Based Prevention »
Value Proposition: Understanding the Key Components
A Value Proposition can help tell a powerful story about your program. Click each topic to learn more about the components of a value proposition or click here for the complete package. As you learn about the components, create your own Value Proposition.