World Asthma Day PowerPoint
Present this PowerPoint on World Asthma Day to raise awareness of asthma among your children/students.
Featuring 8 x fully illustrated, info-packed slides, this resource contains everything you and your children need to know about asthma.
If you have any students/children who suffer from asthma, this My School Asthma Plan A4 Poster is a really useful tool.
Ask parents to complete it with them so that you know how to respond in the event of an attack.
5 Asthma Facts:
- Asthma is a lung condition that adversely affects breathing
- It often runs in the family
- Asthma attacks can be triggered by smoke, pollen, exercise and emotional distress
- Asthma is commonly treated using inhalers
- The first World Asthma Day was in Barcelona in 1998
Download asthma.jpg (109.13 KB)